We've answered some of the most common questions here, but if your question isn't dealt with, email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
- What do you mean by an 'agency'
- A client services business which makes money through the knowledge, skills and creativity of its staff. That includes creative, PR, branding, digital, comms, experiential, video, advertising and more.
- Is this only for agencies?
- Yes. The agency business model is very different, because it is so focused on people and purpose. There is lots of general business support and advice out there, but a company making products, or in retail or finance is completely different from an agency. We wanted to focus totally on what leaders of agencies really need.
- Will this be relevant for my type of agency?
- Yes. Our entire focus is to help you lift out from the daily grind of operations and client work, and work on the business instead — mindfully designing a better agency and being more proactive and strategic. You need to be an owner, a director a CEO, rather than a manager or practitioner. At that high level it doesn't matter what type of agency you run.